If you want to be able to differentiate your IT skills from others, it’s time to put your plan into action and get Blue Coat certified. We offer the following certification programs in order to:
- Validate and certify technical competency
- Recognize network engineers and system administrators
- Maximize Blue Coat technology utilization
Over 7000 IT professionals have been Blue Coat certified thereby bringing valuable, measurable rewards to the organizations that employ them. Whether you are a network or security administrator, or a member of a tech support/IT help desk team, the Blue Coat Certification Program is designed to recognize IT professionals who possess the necessary skills to use Blue Coat products and technology effectively in a wide variety of settings.
* Certification exams are administered by Prometric (leading independent global provider of comprehensive testing and assessment services.)
Our Prometric administered exam requirements mean that your Blue Coat certification will demonstrate your experience and skills to successfully deploy, configure,manage, and troubleshoot Blue Coat products in a variety of networking environments.
- Blue Coat Security Certification is designed to provide you with the tested and certified technical skills to deploy, configure, and manage the day to day security operations of Blue Coat’s ProxySG family of appliances, as well as other network security related products such as Blue Coat Director, ProxyAV and Reporter.
- Blue Coat WAN Optimization Certification is designed to provide you with the tested and certified technical skills to deploy, configure, and manage the day to day WAN Optimization operations of Blue Coat’s ProxySG family of appliances, as well as ProxyClient set-up, proxy and bandwidth management features.
- Blue Coat Visibility and Control Certification is designed to provide you with the tested and certified technical skills to install, configure, and manage the day-to-day operations of Blue Coat’s PacketShaper appliance as well as use monitoring and reporting features to control and optimize network and application performance.
Each of these 2 certification programs offer multiple tiers (Administrator and Professional) with increasing levels of expertise and each lower certification level being a prerequisite for the next higher one.
The above certifications are subject to passing an online Prometric exam and are valid for 2 years. Blue Coat offers test-out exams, in lieu of Blue Coat training courses, for IT professionals with the respective level of technical experience and skills. Additionally, Blue Coat offers several refresher and recertification options for Blue Coat trained and certified technical staff. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
X-Series Certification Programs
- Blue Coat X-Series Certified Specialist (BCXCS) Certification signifies that an individual has acquired the skills necessary to install and provision an X-Series Platform in a pre-defined network configuration. The BCXCS can install and configure a security solution using best-in-class applications, and monitor and troubleshoot the overall solution. X-Series Essentials training is required to become BCXCS certified.
- Blue Coat X-Series Certified Expert (BCXCE) Certification has an in-depth knowledge of the X-Series and operating system (XOS) and architecture, and can design advanced solutions that leverage the power of the platform and maximize their investment. A BCXCE can confidently design and implement a fault tolerant, optimized solution. X-Series Essentials and Advanced training are required to become BCXCE certified.